I know Halloween’s a distant past, and Christmas is looming dead ahead, but these pumpkin cookies are yummy no matter what time of year.
I took them into my RPM class today, and promised to post the recipe, so here goes:
DAVE’S GLUTEN-FREE EGG-FREE PUMPKIN COOKIES
In a mixer:
- dump 2-15oz, or 1-29 oz of canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- add in 3 cups of sugar (we’re going to try to come up with a healthier alternative, but even with the sugar, these are healthier than store-bought)
- 3 t. each cinnamon and vannilla
- While blending, pour in 1 1/4 melted butter
- Let it blend while you sift together 6 cups rice flour with 3 t. each baking powder/baking soda.
- Pour slowly into mixer while it’s mixing.
- Mix till well blended.
- Drop by Tablespoonful (silverware tablespoon, or soup spoonful. Not an actual T.) onto baking sheets.
- Bake 375, for 16 minutes
There ya go! Enjoy!